Laden or empty, Konecranes make container handlers that have served in major ports and terminals across the globe, and we have sold many container handlers to ports and terminals across West Africa. Our crane engineers are factory-trained and can be dispatched from their permanent bases in Togo, Nigeria or Ghana to your port anywhere in West Africa for the maintenance and servicing of your fleet. We also offer full training and inspection services of all lifting equipment. What distinguishes the Konecranes container handler:
- Ratio of lifting capacity to truck size and length is best-in-class.
- Built on a special heavy-duty, box-type chassis that withstands the harshest container handling conditions.
- Able to stack up to 8 containers high.
- Engine options that can easily cope with high sulphur fuels.
- Adaptable to single and double handling.
- ErgoCab can be customized precisely as you need.
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Lubrication monitoring
- Fuel saving feature
- RFID safety badges
- TRUCONNECT: Konecranes proprietary remote monitoring software