Reach Stacker Trucks
The Konecranes Reachstacker is a popular machine in the ports, construction and mining sectors across the world. Paterson Simons provides after-market service that includes a team of factory trained reachstacker engineers on-the-ground in West Africa, the machines - no matter where they are - are always well looked after. We have a co-ordinated service and spares system that means our offices in Ghana, Nigeria and Togo are able to dispatch engineers, spare parts and inspectors to anywhere in West Africa - from Mauritania and Liberia, Cote d'Ivoire and Sierra Leone to Nigeria and Cameroon. The Konecranes reach stackers come with an array of features:
- From intermodal to industrial and container handling in a range of lift capacities.
- Complete range of attachments for specialist and cargo material handling.
- Engine options that can easily cope with high sulphur fuels.
- The reach stacker comes with slinging eyes as standard, which can be used to handle project cargo.
- Versatile and adaptable.
- VGM weighing technology can be retro-fitted or custom-fitted.
- World’s first hybrid reach stacker truck.
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Lubrication monitoring
- Fuel saving feature
- RFID safety badges
- TRUCONNECT: Konecranes proprietary remote monitoring software