The Konecranes Forklift Truck range covers lifting capacities from 10MT to 65MT, and is designed to withstand harsh usage and environments such as those in West Africa. Paterson Simons sells and service Konecranes Forklift Trucks across the West African region, including in Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Guinea, Benin and Sierra Leone. The trucks come with an assortment of adaptations making them ideal for specialised material handling.
- The machines are popular for handling project cargo or uncontainerised loads.
- Standard forks allow for the handling of ten foot containers for the oil services sector.
- Engine options that can easily cope with high sulphur fuels.
- ErgoCab, probably the best cabin on the market, excellent visibility in all directions.
- Smart load-sensing hydraulics sense the load and adapt the lifting power to the weight of the load.
- Quick-change fork system has different forks, coil rams, other attachments for what ever needs to be handled.
- Heavy-duty box-type chassis is the strongest on the market.
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Lubrication monitoring
- Fuel saving feature
- RFID safety badges
- TRUCONNECT: Konecranes proprietary remote monitoring software