Manitou Telehandlers are known within the mining, construction and agriculture industries for their heavy-duty and reliable performance. We have found that many customers, particularly mines, across West Africa who have found remarkable uses for their telehandlers. When it comes to service and maintenance we have an enviable footprint. Our teams of factory-trained crane engineers are based in Nigeria and Ghana but are often deployed to Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Liberia and elsewhere in West Africa to conduct routine maintenance and repairs as well as inspections of cranes and other lifting equipment. The telehandler range includes over 26 models from maximum loads of between 2.5 to 40 tons. A single Manitou telehandler can also perform multiple tasks, thanks to a complete range of quick-fit telehandler attachments from Manitou.
- Exceptional versatility with quick-change telehandler attachments.
- Enhanced traction with minimal ground surface disturbance.
- Excellent ground clearance.
- 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab-steer.
- Performance-enhancing cab comfort.