Manitou Telehandlers are known within the mining, construction and agriculture industries for their heavy-duty and reliable performance.
We have found that many customers, particularly mines, across West Africa have found remarkable uses for their Manitou telehandlers.
These powerful and adaptable heavy-lifting machines come in two ranges:
- Regular Telescopic Range
- Loader Telescopic Range where the handler is hydro-static and designed for heavy-duty repeat work.
Finding ideal application in both the agricultural and mining sectors the telehandler has a well-deserved reputation for hard wearing, day in day out service with high hydraulic power.
When it comes to service and maintenance we have an enviable footprint. Our teams of factory-trained crane engineers are based in Nigeria and Ghana but are often deployed to Sierra Leone or Liberia to conduct routine maintenance and repairs as well as inspections of cranes and other lifting equipment.
The telehandler range includes over 26 models from maximum loads of between 2.5 to 40 tons. A single Manitou telehandler can also perform multiple tasks, thanks to a complete range of quick-fit telehandler attachments
- Exceptional versatility with quick-change telehandler attachments.
- Enhanced traction with minimal ground surface disturbance.
- Excellent ground clearance.
- 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab-steer.
- Performance-enhancing cab comfort.
What do you need lifted? Talk to us for tailored solutions +44 (0) 1273 625 969