Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
Ports across West Africa are increasing their efficiency and capacity by switching to RTGs. We have amassed a wealth of experience in delivering, commissioning and servicing RTGs in West Africa. We currently have permanent crane engineering teams based in Tema, Ghana; Lome, Togo; Douala, Cameroon and Apapa, Nigeriaservicing fleets of RTGs. The Konecranes RTG has been non-hydraulic since 1995, making for dramatic cost saving and less frequent maintenance.
- Increases terminal capacity by up to 25% from lift trucks.
- Hybrid Diesel/Electric engine for outstanding emissions and fuel savings.
- Intelligent structure for excellent stability and improved duty cycle.
- DGPS container positioning system stores the exact location of every single container.
- Extensive crane management system for quick trouble shooting and performance monitoring.