In West Africa the Teletruk has found its most popular application in ports – our customer, the Ghana Ports & Harbour Authority, is one of the largest procurers of JCB Teletruks in the world. Mine sites, logistics providers and warehouses also make excellent use of the unique versatility of the machine. Our experience with servicing and repairing JCB Teletruks in West Africa is second-to-none. Our factory-trained forklift and Teletruk engineers are based throughout the region in Ghana, Nigeria and Togo and can be deployed further afield to Liberia, Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone and elsewhere in West Africa.
- Ranging from 2.5MT to 3.5MT the Teletruk is also available in Diesel or LPG
- Drive in-Drive out Capability: safe and simple container unstuffing
- Telescopic arm means customers can load an entire flat bed from just one side
- Only forklift truck in its range available in 4WD – ideal for rough environments
- No mast means 360° visibility
- A range of attachments can be changed in 30 seconds
- Copes with loose and bulk materials