Useful Crane for Compact Spaces.
The Grove Carrydeck (previously known as Yard Boss) is a range of small industrial cranes or yard cranes used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs throughout West Africa. Our Grove Carry Deck customers include African Mine Services in Ghana and Senegal, Siguiri mine in Guinea and AGA Obuasi in Ghana. We also service mines in Burkina Faso, Senegal, Liberia, Mali and Sierra Leone who have opted for this useful yard crane. Simple to operate, these yard cranes feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. The carry deck has tie downs and enables a load to be safely transferred from crane to deck and from deck to workshop, making the machine ideal for changing engines, transmissions, motors and drives. Our teams factory-trained mobile crane engineers travel throughout the region keeping our customers' Grove yard cranes in top condition. Whether you are in Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Benin, Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Ghana, Burkina Faso or Sierra Leone rely on us to get you the right heavy lifting equipment, and to keep it running at optimum capacity.
- Can operate as a slewing 360 degree crane with capacities of up to 22.7MT
- Pick and carry capacity of up to 13.6MT on the carry deck
- Three steering modes: 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab
- Full 22 meter main boom lift height
- Can be set up close to process plants due to its high boom angle
- Compact footprint whilst on outriggers means it works well in confined spaces