The M range (Top slewing) of cranes from Potain adapt easily to their work environment. These cranes are suitable for sites which are high up, crowded or widely spread. They make it possible to hoist and distribute loads by using 2 technologies: horizontal displacement of the trolley (MCT, MDT CITY, MDT, MD, MD MAXI ranges) or movement by raising the jib (MR range). With a growing client base in construction in Ghana we provide service, repair and inspections of all your cranes throughout the region, on any site. Some differentiators of the range:
- MCT: low profile design and minimum components; for congested, height-restricted jobsites.
- MDT CITY: Combines benefits of a flat-top tower crane with higher capacities.
- MDT: The mid-range of flat-top tower cranes with impressive hook heights, capacities and radii.
- MD: Traditional tower top cranes featuring high capacities and exceptional hoist speeds.
- MD MAXI: Offer the highest load capacities in the MD line for demanding applications.
- MR: Luffing-jib cranes can attain near-vertical heights with substantial lift capacity.