From the maintenance of process plants to the maintenance of mobile equipment in workshops we sell and service fully rated heavy duty Konecranes industrial cranes that are engineered to deal with the heat and humidity of West African mine and manufacturing sites. Our overhead crane engineers are located on-the-ground in Nigeria, Ghana and Togo and service the wider region from Mauritania and Senegal to Cameroon and Guinea. Our overhead crane engineers are factory-trained and are experts in the commissioning and installation of overhead cranes. We also offer crane certification, overhead crane operator training and inspections across the West African region.
- Duty, classification, speed and the control method are just some of the features that can be tailored to your specific requirements
- Equipped with your choice of an XN Electric Chain Hoist or a CXT Wire Rope Hoist
- Crane can be spliced for simpler, faster containerised shipping options
- For safe handling of large loads anti-sway systems can be fitted
- Konecranes also have modern solutions to maintenance including rope monitoring systems and remote condition monitoring
- Can be fitted with TRUCONNECT: Konecranes proprietary remote monitoring software