The 3DLiftPlan.com website offers one of the industry’s best lift solutions software applications, aiding customers in lift planning, crane selection, rigging planning and ground-bearing pressure optimization.
The free access to 3D Lift Plan is the result of a new partnership between Manitowoc Cranes and Fernandina, Florida-based A1A Software, a company with more than 40 years of experience in developing software for the construction industry. Customers can use the application to plan lifts with Manitowoc, Grove, National Crane, and Shuttlelift cranes.
ABOVE: A sample of the type of graphics available
The application, available at 3DLiftPlan.com, is accessible from any computer with Internet access and is updated automatically – customers do not need additional CAD software or any special training or hardware to use the service. It allows users to create detailed, accurate lift plans in minutes, utilizing state-of-the-art 3D graphics and a powerful crane selection algorithm.
3D Lift Plan FAQs
Why 3D Lift Plan?
- 3D Lift Plan’s step-by-step design allows you to create detailed, accurate lift plans in minutes. 3DLiftPlan encompasses all functionality currently available in Compu-Crane and is built using the latest technologies for security and accessibility.
Why online lift planning?
- It is easily accessible from any location.
- Mobile accessibility
- Program features, load charts, and crane graphics are always using the latest data
- There is no need to install application updates.
How much does it cost?
- 3DLiftPlan offers access to Grove, Manitowoc, National, and Shuttlelift models free for all users. There are no costs associated with adding new models or crane models.
Do I need to know CAD?
- No, 3D Lift Plan does not use any CAD-based program.
How do I learn 3D Lift Plan?
- Online training is available to receive information about the product and common functionality. To schedule an appointment or sign up for existing classes CLICK HERE.
Who is the contact for support?
- For technical issues, training, and feature request please contact A1A Software. Information available HERE.
What is the plan for Compu-Crane and craniMAX?
- As previously announced, a craniMAX license will still be provided free of charge with all new GMK6300L and GMK6400 crane purchases. New GMK models are continuing to be developed in craniMAX.
- The Compu-Crane application will no longer be available for download beginning June 8, 2015. Users can continue to utilize their copies of the Compu-Crane application for as long as they like, however all support of the Compu-Crane application will be discontinued on December 1st, 2015.