Ecolifting is a new drive and engine concept from Konecranes Lifttrucks, and is available on Stage 3 engines, meaning it is confirmed available on all machines suitable for West African conditions and fuels.
By engaging cutting-edged engine technologies, and making intelligent adjustments to design, Konecranes engineers have developed two Ecolifting solutions that will save both fuel costs, as well as reduce CO2 emissions, without compromising performance.
What options are available to our West African customers?
By designing a unique hydraulic configurations system, Konecranes Power Drive Liftrucks have an optimized rpm.
- Uses the same fuel
- Cuts down fuel consumption by up to 15%
- Reduces emissions by up to 15%
- Reduced noise
- Extended life of the drive train
- Significant operational cost-savings
- Can pay for itself within a year
Also available to our West African ports and mining customers is the Flow Drive engine customisation, which is dynamic at low speeds, yet provides full power at high speeds.
- Decrease fuel consumption by up to 25%
- Decrease emissions by up to 25%
- Increases active operation time
- Greater productivity, through fewer refueling intervals
- Reduced noise and cabin vibration levels
If you are interested in finding out more details please contact us today.