Ever wished you could easily see directly behind you when reversing your lift truck?
Konecranes reverse camera kit can be positioned anywhere to prevent blind spots, helping the driver move large tonnages in a safe and efficient way.
The camera combines a wide field of view with excellent image quality for reliable guidance. As it integrates with the existing cabin display, no extra monitor is needed.
INSTALL EXTRA EYES IN THE BACK
• Get 120° field view with excellent video quality
• Fully integrated in machine display
• Flexible mounting solution
• Easy to expand with multiple cameras
When visibility is low, the reverse warning system can help prevent accidents by making the driver aware of obstacles in the lift truck’s path. The ultrasonic obstacle detection system automatically senses objects, yard staff and other machines, and provides the driver with visual and acoustic alarm signals in the cabin. As the system relies on ultrasonic sensors, it performs well even in bad weather and poor light conditions.
- Optimal for harsh conditions, less stress and more comfort for the drivers
- Can be retrofitted to all Konecranes lift trucks
How to order
Send the lift truck’s serial number(s) to the Paterson Simons parts team on: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the complete offer of the package