French Speaking Plant Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Brighton and Hove, Sussex
£21 – £23,000.00 – DOE
Full-Time / Permanent
Paterson Simons specialises in the sale of port handling and mining machinery to many destinations within West Africa. Our company has an excellent reputation for machine & parts sales and service in West Africa which we work hard to maintain.
An opportunity has arisen in our busy plant sales team based in Brighton, UK, for a Plant Sales Co-ordinator to support the Internal Plant Sales Manager and the Plant Field Sales Team in preparation of quotations, completion of tenders and compiling reports for management and external partners. As many of the West African territories are French speaking we are looking for strong French language skills to support the role.
The job would include:
– Preparing technical plant offers utilising supplier on-line databases for pricing and technical assistance, where required, to complete offers.
– Ensuring that all customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently including monitoring and managing the company website enquires, passing on to the relevant departments to action.
– Obtaining freight rates from external freight companies, supplier logistic departments and via our own logistics team.
– Processing and placing orders
– Assisting with tender requests, compiling specification details to requirements, obtaining relevant documentation, liaising with suppliers and preparing offers to deadlines.
– Assisting the Internal Plant Sales Manager to complete and submit sales reports to both suppliers and management
Educational Qualifications & Skills:
• A-levels or higher.
• Strong French Language Skills
Technical and Technological:
• The right personal attributes are more important than previous experience as full training will be given, however, the following would be beneficial: an interest in lifting equipment, geographical knowledge of West Africa,
Specific Working Experience
• Must have strong IT skills with good working knowledge of MS Office including Excel being essential.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritise a full workload.
• Strong communication skills in English and French, both written and oral.
• Able to communicate quickly and efficiently via email and telephone.
How to apply:
To apply for the French Speaking Plant Sales Co-ordinator role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘French Speaking Plant Sales Co-ordinator’ in your email subject.