Mirco Minocceri, Paterson Simons training cinsultant, led training for three engineers at the Manitowoc Factory in Niella Tanaro, Italy.
Ekow Jones, Pasico Service Engineer, Nkrumah Benjamin, Maintenance Engineer at PSC Tema Ship Yard and Kluvia Isaac Dzidzienyo, Electrical Engineer at PSC Tema Ship Yard enjoyed a rigorous week-long course on the Grove RT550, which included practical aspects such as operations and ODM – RDM functions on an in-field test, as well as theory.
Congratulations to Ekow Jones, who was the top performer in the course.
- Hydraulics Chassis and Superstructure: symbols,technology, principles, Load Sensing and proportional controls, circuit analysis with specific focus on
- Hydraulic troubleshooting aids
- Symbols and principles: how to read the schematics
- CAN-BUS principles: theory and how to check and troubleshoot communication lines;
- Troubleshooting hints
- Telescope operation:
- Twinlock components (valves / switches / transducers)
- Test: error code detection and troubleshooting on CCS crane (RT540 available today on the field)