Paterson Simons is dedicated to continuous staff training and development.
In support of our team members Isaac Blankson and Daniel Baako at Pasico Ghana, (a subsidiary of Paterson Simons), we engaged the expertise of our longstanding training partner, LMI South Africa. Together, we conducted a comprehensive Virtual Personal Productivity training course from August to November 2023, blending theoretical knowledge with practical exercises for daily application.
The Personal Productivity training covered key aspects:
- Understanding the essence of productivity
- Achieving productivity through goal setting
- Enhancing productivity by managing priorities
- Improving productivity through effective communication
- Empowering the team for optimal performance
- Elevating overall team productivity
LMI provides a range of outstanding training programs, benefiting numerous staff members at Paterson Simons and Pasico Ghana.
A big congratulations to Isaac Blankson and Daniel Baako from Pasico Ghana on their successful completion of the training!
Special thanks to trainer Greg Walpole from LMI.
(Photo shows from left to right: Kwaku Okoh and Isaac Blankson, photo 2: Daniel Baako and Kwaku Okoh)