The JCB Teletruk has an enviable footprint in West Africa. With a fleet of over 100 machines, Ghana’s Ports and Harbour Authority has the found the size, ease of use, and enormous flexibility unrivalled in their container unstuffing yard at the Golden Jubilee terminal.
Now JCB has announced the launch of the E-Tec Teletruk – the same incredible visibility, manoeuvrability and efficiency, now with zero emissions at point of use. Additionally, using electric and battery power the machine has much lower noise pollution levels, and can safely be used indoors in warehouses, hangers and factories.
The E-Tec Teletruk maintains many of the features that make the machine so popular:
- Van, truck, container and rail loading, supports all areas of logistics operations.
- Range of Teletruk attachments plus compatibility with industry standard ones.
- Sealed components under the cab makes all weather working possible.
- Unique forward reach for unlimited application versatility.
- Real-time measurement of energy consumption via JCB’s LiveLink telematics system.
Paterson Simons is excited to introduce this product to the West African market, particularly as it has exceptional potential in environments with food and drink handling, such as fruit, cocoa and beverages, as well as any other areas needing a zero emissions environment. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.